Wine tastings, classes, special events and more...
Upcoming Classes & Ticketed Events
We are already getting several requests for group events for this spring & summer season.
Here is a quick list of how we set them up currently...
1. Group tasting events of 8-10 people can be made during regular business hours. A private tasting class or event for more than 10 people for any time, it will need to be custom quoted. We can hold a maximum of 25 indoors and another 25 outdoors on the patio. (Patio will be in use from June 1st until October 15th with City approval.)
2. Large group classes/tastings can be booked during regular business hours as a 2-hour reservation or when we are closed (Sundays, Mondays, daytime for having it privately). If someone wants a private group event during regular business hours (like on a Friday night), the event will need to be custom-quoted.
3. There are 3 different price points depending on format.
THREE (3) wine samples only with an introductory lesson to each wine served. Prices start at $20 per person + HST and can be booked online directly at this link: http://wanderfoodandwine.ca/tastings
FIVE (5) Wine & food pairings and general introduction to each course as it is served without any overly-detailed presentation. This is the best option for those groups who want to chat and socialize without a formal class/lecture but still learn a bit while they are tasting. Pricing starts at $75/person + HST + 20% gratuities.
FIVE (5) Wine & Food Pairings as listed above, but includes a more formal class by Stephanie with Q&A afterwards. Pricing starts at $100/person + HST + 20% gratuities.
4. For all group classes/tastings -
- booking is set for a 1-hour timeframe for 3 wine sampling class, 2-hour timeframe for groups of 8-10, 3-hours for groups of more than 10
- balloons, flowers can be brought in but nothing taped to walls, furniture etc
- a cake can be ordered in for special occasions through our partnership with Gourmet World (with advanced notice)
- a special bottle or two can be brought in on top of what is being served but will be charged a $30/bottle corking fee
- when booking a private event when we are closed, you can opt for the patio or indoors as you wish
- all groups MUST follow all COVID guidelines in place at the time of the event (masking, Proof of Vaccination for indoor events, staying seated, no table-hopping, dancing etc.)
- a refundable deposit of $200 is requested to secure the booking date unless booking online for Tutored Tasting (3 wines) only. This deposit is refunded the day of the event.
- final headcount for events is due to be submitted 48 hours or more prior to the event date.
Our classes are fairly informal, but fun, informative and delicious!
Ready to book? Click here to inquire!